Corinne Guest, Realtor® Barrington Realty Company
Serving Your Barrington Illinois Real Estate Buying and Selling Needs
Barrington’s motto is “A great place to live, work and play”. Having lived in the area since 1997 I can tell you it really is. Barrington Illinois is a country suburban community of villages where you’ll find initiatives to maintain the vast amounts of open space we have, horse properties and equestrian trails, parks and wildlife, miles of forestry walking trails, a quaint village center with Victorian and Craftsman Architecture, a revered school district and so much more. This is the heart of Barrington IL real estate.
Think of This Site as Your Barrington Real Estate Resource
Search all Barrington real estate listings of luxury homes, single family homes, townhomes, and condos for sale. If schools are important we’ve broken listings down by school name. (We always recommend you check with the district 220 office). You can also sign up for daily email alerts. We are Barrington Realtors and proud to be your comprehensive resource for local information. You'll find the most up to date real estate listings and an encyclopedia of information to help home buyers and sellers. Read local market information, sales reports, trends and tips on our blog.
Are you Relocating to the Barrington Illinois Area?
You'll find some wonderful places to call home. Whether you need a downtown condo, gated community golf course town-home, sprawling ranch on acreage, waterfront luxury property, horse property near the trails; or any one of the different types of real estate we have including Tudor, Colonial, Craftsman, Victorian, Traditional or Comtemporary, the Barrington Illinois area has it all.
- Barrington for homes on smaller lots, popular neighborhoods, close proximity to the village center and Metra for commuters. Learn More & View Homes.
- Barrington Hills offers acreage and horse properties. Average lots are 5 acres, with a few even larger. Escape to the quiet. Learn More & View Homes.
- Lake Barrington for affordbale homes on acre to two acre lots, Lake Barrington Shores for waterfont and golf course condos and townhouses in a gated community. Some new construction but selling fast. Learn More & View Homes.
- North Barrington offers Wynstone a gated golf community of luxury homes, Biltmore for older and varied home sizes and acreage, small neighborhoods with acre lots, all set among this dedicated tree city. Learn More & View Homes.
- South Barrington has mostly luxury homes for buyers with discerning taste with many waterfront locations, gated communities, Toll Brothers new homes and an Active Adult Community. Homes are on 1 to 2 acre lots. Learn More & View Homes.
- Inverness is similar to South Barrington with the addition of condo ownership new homes at Creekside, Braymore Hills a large neighborhood of waterfront homes and Weatherstone for expansive luxury town houses. Learn More & View Homes.
- Deer Park offers mature neighborhoods with homes on 1 to 2 acres, good sized single family homes and two small town home complexes next to the Deer Park Shopping Mall. Learn More & View Homes.
- Tower Lakes a small community of homes set around two lakes, previously a summer location, now a sought after residential enclave. You'll find a variety of home styles and sizes with lot sizes half to 1 acre in size and glorious views year round. Learn More & View Homes.
When you're ready to take the next step, we would love to be your Broker. As your Barrington IL Realtors®, we're here to offer you superior service and optimal results. Just call Corinne at 1-847-363-3686 or email us when you're ready to buy or sell your Barrington, Illinois area home.
This website is brought to you by Corinne Guest, the Barrington Real Estate Expert, and our passion for Barrington is found on every page. Have fun as you explore our real estate resources!