Barrington Hills land sales. Are they up, down, do they take a long time or has the sale time improved? Is it the right time for you to jump in and liquidate your property? Let’s take a look.
Vacant Land Barrington Hills IL – Sales Last 12 Months
We all know that real estate sales were in the doldrums for quite some time. The loss in values was extreme too. Land sales are always the last to come back as is new construction. It’s the final indication of true recovery in our real estate market.
Of course sales may be back but the value we lost is not. No matter the property type, values will take years to reach what they were 10 years ago. Will it take 10 years? Maybe, maybe not. No crystal ball here, so your guess is as good as mine.
Let’s look at Barrington Hills IL land sales over the last 12 months to get a feel for values, market times, demand etc.
These are the eight vacant lots in Barrington Hills sold with the acreage amount. It is important to know that properties on Little Bend are outside the Barrington School District and that contributes to those low sales amounts. Here’s some more data.
- The average market time for these sales = 1289 days
- List to sales price ratio = 87%
- Price Changes = 11% of value
- Available listings = 43
- Under contract or pending = 3
Best Realtor To Sell Vacant Land Barrington Hills IL
We like to think we know our real estate market very well. After all unlike many Realtors we specialize in the Barrington area and specifically properties on acreage, whether 1 or 100. We love the country suburban area we call home.
Property sellers expect 5 important things from us when listing vacant land or anything other property for that matter.
- Accuracy – Making sure that all the details to a property are accurate and present.
- Online Curb Appeal – No matter the property there’s no reason not to take multiple photos. Vacant land can have characteristics buyers are looking for and photos are a great way to show that.
- Absolute Honesty About Pricing – A sale will only be achieved if a buyer and his agent can see a property is valued correctly. Over-pricing does nothing but waste everyones time. More importantly a seller is going to get very frustrated when there’s no action.
- Understanding Of Your Timetable – This can be a contributing factor to a property sellers pricing. Once we know the average marketing time and your time-frame, a pricing strategy can be outlined.
- Knowledge of Market – Our market reports show we are on top of the Barrington real estate sales. We hope to provide you with all the knowledge you need to make an informed decision.
All these are important contributions when selecting the best Realtor to sell vacant land Barrington Hills IL. What you really want is for us to get the job done!
If you have vacant land Barrington Hills IL that you want to sell, give Corinne a call at 847.363.3686 or drop us a line.