If you’re in the market to buy a new home in Barrington the chances are you’ll need the services of a Barrington buyers agent to help you. We’ve been working with Barrington home buyers for 10 years now. You can read our home buyers guide, an in-depth and growing library of articles on home buying in Barrington.
Your Benefits For Hiring Us As Your Barrington Buyers Agent:
- A buyers agent is on your side. We have zero allegiance to the home seller.
- Assist with your finance as needed.
- Inform you of listings that match your criteria.
- Show you the properties you want to see. Provide opinions if asked for, relative to your circumstances.
- Point out positive and negative aspects of each property so you can make a fully informed purchase decision. Our goal is to find you a home and protect your financial investment.
- Provide detailed analyses of prices, so you never overpay.
- Plan an offer strategy, write and present your written offer and any negotiation changes.
- We keep your negotiating and financial position confidential.
- Help you reach a successful agreement.
- Attend your home inspection.
- Monitor your purchase from start to end.
- Make sure contingency dates are met or extended.
- Answer your questions.
- Accompany you in a pre-closing house check.
- Attend your closing with you.
- Our compensation is paid by the listing broker, our service is free to you.
- Provide reliable sources of lenders, inspectors, attorneys, insurance agents, and other professionals.
- Anything else we can do to help busy professionals who have little time.
Buying a home is a big financial investment. Yet it doesn’t have to be complex if we follow your desires and goals and you hire an experienced agent.
If you would like to talk to us about becoming your Barrington buyers agent please contact us for an appointment. In the meantime the resources of this site are available to you. There’s plenty of information you might find useful and searching for properties.
Give Corinne a call today. 847-363-3686 or fill in our form below.