Incorporated in 1962, Inverness is a rural suburb of Chicago located in Cook County Illinois. According to the 2010 census, the village has a total area of 6.70 square miles of which 6.54 square miles is land and 0.16 square miles is water. Inverness IL is bordered by Barrington Road to the west, Roselle Road to the east, Algonquin Road to the south and Dundee Road to the north. The Village is a quiet, stable residential community of attractive homes with a population of almost 7500. The zip codes are 60010 and 60067.
Inverness has a golf club too found at Roselle Rd. There’s also dining, tennis and swimming for members. Sponsorship is required to join.
Gallery of Inverness IL Homes For Sale
Jump Forward To:
Scoll down for town homes and condos
Inverness Townhomes & Condos For Sale
Living in Inverness IL
- Country suburban lifestyle
- Low crime rate
- Luxury homes, town-homes, condos
- Close to Barrington Village
- Inverness golf course
- About an hours commute to Chicago
- 40 minutes to O’Hare Airport
- Close to Harper Commuity College
Inverness IL Schools and Education
Inverness IL is served by the following 3 school districts:
- Barrington Community School District 220
- Palatine Community School District 15
- William Fremd High School in District 211
When chosing homes if you want a certain school or district, you must always check with the school district offices to be absolutely sure you are in the right location.