Deer Park Illinois is a small village that shares the zip code of 60010 with other Barrington villages. Buyers often consider homes in Deer Park alongside other Barrington areas. Some buyers only consider Deer Park when buying. The location is fabulous, you would be forgiven for thinking it’s one large park because that is exactly how it looks and feels. Aside from the Deer Park shopping mall and the few townhomes closeby, Deer Park is single family homes on typically 1 acre lots, with parks and trees and Cuba Marsh next door. Residents are in Barrington and Lake Zurich school districts.
Let’s take a look at the numbers.
Deer Park Sales Information – March 2015
- Homes Sold – 3
- Price Range $400,000 to $488,000
- Average Market Time – 113 Days
- Average Sales Price as a Ratio of List Price – 97%
Deer Park Active Market – March 2015
- Homes Under Contract (With outstanding contingencies) – 16
- Homes Pending (Waiting For Closing) – 0
- Available homes for sale – 28
- Price range $349,999 to $1,124,990
January and February 2015
Because we did not report for these months as we used to report quarterly, the sales for these months were:
- January 2015 – 2
- February 2015 – 1
- Price range $440,000 to $950,000
- Average Market Time – 130 days
- Average Sales Prices as a Ratio of List Price – 94%
Deer Park Real Estate Market Summary
The Deer Park real estate market extends to about 50 homes sold each year.
Deer Park is conveniently located close to Route 53 for commuting to Schaumburg or Chicago, both employment hubs.
Deer Park has it’s own upmarket shopping mall and a Century Theater.
Is Deer Park Illinois the right location for your new home?
- Do you like a country suburban setting?
- Do you want 1 to 2 acres?
- Looking for a super family home or maybe an upmarket townhouse?
- Need to be close to schools, shopping, commuting?
- Want Kids to stay in Lake Zurich Schools?
Deer Park offers all this and more.
Sales data extracted from the MLS and assumes all sales are reported accurately and on time.