On Friday this week I spent some time looking at homes incommunity. I was showing some existing homes and we also spent time looking at the models still available. This community is about 90% complete now and it’s location has made it extremely popular for active adult buyers. Located close to the Randall Road shopping area in Elgin there’s just about everything residents can need very close-by. Just 7 miles north is the large Advocate Sherman Hospital built in 2009.
Oh yes and don’t forget, buying a home here means it’s new or very nearly new.
Are Lake Barrington Shores residents migrating to Edgewater Del Webb Elgin IL?
You bet they are! Let’s look at why.
- Lake Barrington Shores in NOT an active adult community. Edgewater Del Webb is.
- Homes in Edgewater Del Webb are ranch homes – often no stairs to deal with at all.
- Main level master bedrooms!
- Some do, some don’t have basements.
- Homes in Edgewater at Del Webb are new or nearly new, Lake Barrington Shores can be almost 40 years old.
- Home sizes are varied and you can have lofts and guest bedrooms on a second level if you build new! Perfect for family visits.
- Kitchens, kitchen, kitchens. WOW, they are gorgeous. Bathrooms too.
- Two car garages (some are three) and patios outside. Florida rooms, screened porches and more.
- Lake Barrington Shores cannot restrict by age, i.e. children, Edgewater at Del Webb can.
- Edgewater Del Webb has a huge clubhouse. The Creekside Lodge is beautiful and new with large fitness room, two pools, banquet rooms, great room just to sit and relax and chat with new found friends. There’s coffee on tap and staff to help you. In addition there are events going on all the time.
I think you get the picture. If you are interested in buying in Edgewater at Del Webb in Elgin, I would love to help you. Why not start by viewing some of the. Want new? Don’t wait too long! The available lots are getting snapped up. There’s a choice of 3 homes you can have built on your lot choice and select all your finishes. Just think, no maintenance inside for years to come. Give me a call at 847-363-3686 and we’ll go as soon as you like.