Are you looking for country style living in the heart of Barrington Hills, on 5 acres or more, with a luxury custom built home? Well here it is, Creekside Meadows Barrington Hills. Located off Ridge Road just north of Lake Cook Road is this new development in Barrington Hills of luxury homes. It is country living at it’s best and you can bring your horses too. It is less than a 5 minute drive to the center of Barrington for shopping or the Metra train to Chicago, even less to the elementary or high school.
Gallery Creekside Meadows Homes and Lots Available
Features of Living in Creekside Meadows
- Barrington Community Unit School District 220.
- Custom home sites (5+ acres) bring your own builder.
- HOA with architectural controls over all buildings and structures within the subdivision.
- HOA is responsible for the maintenance of the private subdivision roads and storm water management basins.
- Single entrance to subdivision from Ridge Road which provides a quiet “cul de sac” style neighborhood.
- Planted with prairie grasses and wildflowers, providing over 7.5 acres of open space within the subdivision.
- Access to extensive horse riding trail network.
- 24 property parcels. There are interior and exterior lots, some have trees others are more open.
- Existing home prices in Creekside Meadows have been from $1.5 million and up.
Building has been slow at Creekside Meadows due the decline of the market in 2008/9 with the real estate market and new construction at this level being very slow to pick up. At least half the lots are sold.
We represent home buyers in Barrington Hills and would love to help you find your 5 acre dream parcel or home. Start your home search today, or call Corinne for a home buyers consultation: 847-363-3686. You can send us your information too.