Lakeland Estates is the most northerly subdivision in Lake Barrington. Many of the homes here have waterfront location. Surrounding a large lake it’s a neighborhood to consider if you desire a waterfront home on a budget that’s not too high. The location of Lakeland Estates in Lake Barrington is off N. Anderson Rd which is close to both Route 59 and Route 12, so getting anywhere is easy.
Wauconda offers the closest shopping about 2 miles away. Fox River Grove is the nearest Metra train station.
Gallery Homes for Sale Lakeland Estates in Lake Barrington
What Do Homes in Lakeland Estates Offer
- Colonial, Georgian, Split Level, Contemporary, Ranches, Cape Cod
- Prices $300,000 to $600,000
- Sizes 2,000 to 4,000 square feet
- 3 to 4 bedrooms
- 1 to 2 acre lots
- Built 1960’s to 1970’s
- There is an annual assessment for each property of currently $250 and this affords home-owners use of the lake.
Children living in Lakeland Estates attend the Wauconda school district 118.
- Robert Crown Elementary
- Matthews Middle School
- Wauconda Community High School