Magnolia Pointe is an exclusive development of exceptional architecturally designed luxury single family homes in South Barrington. It is located just off Mundhank Rd, north of Higgins Rd. Magnolia Pointe is a no through subdivision and comprises of Star Lane, Saucer Circle and Blossom Court.
Jump Forward To:
View Homes For Sale in Magnolia Pointe South Barrington
Home Styles in Magnolia Pointe
- Prices $500,000 (land) to $6,000,000
- Sizes 7,000 to 20,000 square feet
- 1 to 2 acre lots
- 23 homesites, not all developed
- Brick and Stone exteriors
- 5 or 6 bedrooms on second level
- Up to 8 or more bathrooms
- Bridal Staircases
- Second kitchens
- In Law Arrangements
- Full basements, some walkout
- 4 to 9 car garages
- Swimming Pools
- Homes are on private wells and septic systems
- A few waterfront locations
Magnolia Pointe is located close to The Arboretum Shopping Center. I-90 is about 3 minutes away. It is not a gated community but has no through way. There is a gazebo and park area with tennis courts.
Schools For the Neighborhood
Magnolia Pointe is in the Barrington School District 220. Bus services are provided for kids. The elementary school is close by in South Barrington, both the middle school and high school are in the center of Barrington about 15 minutes north. Parents are always advised to verify assigned schools with the district offices before purchasing a home.
- Barbara B Rose Elementary School
- Barrington Middle School – Prairie
- Barrington High School
Magnolia Pointe has a very pretty entrance.
Ready to Buy?
If you would like more information about any of the homes for sale in Magnolia Pointe or would like to know more about South Barrington give Corinne a call at 847-363-3686 or fill in the form below.