As a small village there aren’t usually many homes sold in Deer Park IL on a month by month basis, so let’s look at 2013 compared to previous years. the chart below speaks volumes! What a great year 2013 was.
Homes Sold in Deer Park IL -Chart for 2013
In addition to the best year for number of homes sold in Deer Park IL, 2013 also has other interesting data.
- Average marketing time was 93 days for single family homes.
- Average marketing time was 45 days for town homes.
- List to sales price ratio was 96% for single family homes.
- List to sales price ratio was 97% for town homes.
- Average sales price for single family homes – $481,897.
- Average sales price for town homes – $379,563.
Deer Park is a poplar place to buy. Respected schools, whether Barrington or Lake Zurich, close to Route 53 for commuters, and a nice shopping mall. I am not surprised homes sold well last year. Let’s rock and roll in 2014.