Equestrian properties in Northern Illinois span several counties including Cook, Lake, Kane, Kendall, DuPage, DeKalb, Boone, Grundy, LaSalle, and more to the west and south of Chicago. Illinois is not a small state and it’s difficult for us to service everyone so we try to focus on Northern Eastern Illinois, Barrington Hills and Barrington. When is comes to providing valuations of horse property there are several ways property owners can get an idea about valuations.
Zillow Estimates For Horse Property
Jump Forward To:
Many of you know about Zillow and that they’ll give you an instant online estimate of your property’s worth. There are several reasons not to use this auto valuation method and when it comes to horse property, the biggest is that they have zero idea about the facilities or extras a horse property has. Zillow will never go searching for horse properties sold in your area, nor do they have any concept of what those facilities cost or are worth. Zero idea! So I implore you never to think you’ll get an accurate valuation from Zillow.
Add to that fact, Zillow will also be selling your information now to Realtors. Not Equestrian specialist Realtors, just any Realtor that gives them money on a monthly basis to feed them potential property sellers. Many of these Realtors have never seen a horse, imagine walking through the paddock with some-one who is going to be a frightened of a horse. How can they walk your property and either assess it or sell it? There’s a reason I turn up in a barn coat and boots!
Horse Property Specialists in Illinois
While we cannot cover all of our state, we our expanding our coverage area as we got more and more requests to go beyond Barrington and Barrington Hills. For calculating a horse property’s value, I would always want to know whether it’s a view to selling or just updating your personal understanding of property value. I simply don’t have the time to travel a 100 miles for valuations without intent to list and sell. But I am happy always to provide a broad range using comparable sales in the area, of equestrian properties.
Our service is free but accuracy maybe be limited without being able to view the property. If you are in the market to sell, a visit to the property is in order.
Thinking of Selling a Horse Property? Don’t Fall For These Lies!
- Your Property is Worth $:$$$,$$$. Many Realtors will tell you what you want to hear about your price. Over-priced properties ultimately sell for less. It may not be deliberate, it’s more likely they have no experience with equestrian properties, or even very little experience at all.
- The Commission is Fixed. This is the compensation you’ll pay for selling a property. Referred to as commission, rates are negotiable. Some brokerages may set an office minimum, that’s legal. But you can negotiate. Always consider the services and expertise you are being offered when negotiating your rate. You get what you pay for! Lower rates often translate into low or poor service.
- We Are The Best at Marketing on The Internet. Most Realtors really do not understand how the internet even works. Yes they may have a company provided web site. They may have a Facebook account. Is that all? How many people are visiting, how are they using it? Internet marketing can expose horse properties well beyond the local buyers, and that’s a great thing. However if the Realtor does not show a specialty how are they practicing it and how are they attracting the right buyers? Internet marketing is vast and we’ll show you all the places your horse property will be marketed in. We have a dedicated full time marketing expert that covers all our internet marketing for horse properties.
- An Open House Will Sell Your Property. Hmmm that is not, nor ever has been true. The entire reason for open houses is to get an agent another client. Less than 5% of open houses sell the property. Your buyer is going to come with another Realtor and they know about your property on our MLS within seconds. This is more true with you are marketing to a specific buyer pool. Open houses for equestrian property is simply a waste of everyones time.
- We’ve Got Buyers – List With Us! Yes some Realtors do have buyers. But think about it, in the vast area of horse property, what are the chances the Realtor really has a buyer for your property, let alone a list of them, right here and now! Slim to none! I have 3 horse property buyers looking right now. Many more cruising the listings on this site. But in reality the chance any of them matches your property is very limited. The goal of listing with us is to get exposure to all buyers and the Realtors they are working with. That’s a much larger pool.
Request Your Horse Property Valuation, Find Out Today How Much It’s Worth!
Our goal with this web site it to help horse property buyers and sellers in the Barrington, Barrington Hills and North Eastern Illinois. Contact us if you would like a horse property valuation or if you are ready to sell your horse property and would like the best in marketing and service. Property must be located in Illinois. I am not licensed in other states.
Note this is for a Realtor provided estimate, we don’t believe in automated valuations!
For a fee I can market a property on this web site from any state, but not if you are using another Realtor.
Call Corinne 847-363-3686 today! Or fill out the form below.
Please select a valid form