Lake Barrington is a country suburban community with a mix of single family homes on acreage and townhomes, and condominiums in Lake Barrington Shores, our gated golf course neighborhood. Located in the top part of the Barrington area alongside North Barrington, you’ll find all Lake Barrington homes located in Lake County on the east side of The Fox River.
Let’s take a look at the numbers.
Lake Barrington Sales Information – March 2015
Jump Forward To:
- Homes Sold – 5
- Price Range $163,000 to $575,000
- Average Market Time – 271 Days (Actually 88 days for Lake Barrington Shores. A couple of homes with long market times skewed this number quite a bit)
- Average Sales Price as a Ratio of List Price – 98%
Lake Barrington Active Market – March 2015
- Homes Under Contract (With outstanding contingencies) – 25
- Homes Pending (Waiting For Closing) – 0
- Available homes for sale – 132
- Price range $139,900 to $1,500,000
January and February 2015
Because we did not report for these months as we used to report quarterly, the sales for these months were:
- January 2015 – 12
- February 2015 – 8
- Price range $122,000 to $715,000
- Average Market Time – 104 days
- Average Sales Prices as a Ratio of List Price – 95%
Lake Barrington Real Estate Market Summary
The Lake Barrington real estate market extends to about 90-120 homes sold each year.
2013 was a premium year with 120 sales – 93 in 2014.
Lake Barrington Shores lifestyle community is unparalled in the area and extremely popular.
Best Price For Selling in Lake Barrington Shores in under $200,000. Prices here are climbing.
Lake Barrington has new construction at The Enclave Heritage Estates.
Is Lake Barrington Illinois the right location for your new home?
- Do you like a country suburban setting?
- Do you want 1 to 2 acres?
- Looking for a summer home so you can winter in the south?
- Looking to downsize?
Lake Barrington offers all this and more.
Sales data extracted from the MLS and assumes all sales are reported accurately and on time.