Here are some of our 4 bedroom move up homes in Barrington.
Not what you’re looking for?
Try Start Browsing For Move up Homes in Barrington To Match Your Needs
Add a city or zip code, bedrooms, bathrooms and view results and click the modify button to fine tune your wish list of move up homes in Barrington.
Why You Might Need a Move Up Home
- Are you confined in a condo or town house and want to spread your wings into a single family home?
- Is it time to have a yard all your own?
- Do you need more bedrooms for a growing family?
- Parents or nanny coming to live with you?
- Time to say goodbye to the rental?
- Is the Barrington School District on that wish list?
- Do you want some land with your new house?
All these, and plenty more, are reasons home buyers are looking to move up to a bigger home. Some of you arrive in Barrington from a nearby suburb, others live here already, and more buyers arrive from out of state and do the move up process while relocating.
Run The Numbers
Move up home buyers need to focus on needs first and then wants. Budget is usually the limiting factor and you’ll need to establish your financial comfort level first. Buyers should never borrow what they can afford, but what they want to afford. Being house rich might make you cash poor. With no funds for updates, maintenance or FUN, is this what you really want?
Don’t forget a mortgage payment isn’t the only increase you’ll have. Bigger homes usually mean higher utility bills, higher taxes, and higher maintenance costs.
Start Your Home Move
So you’ve got the idea, the plan starts to form. Let us know how we can help. Call Corinne at 847-363-3686 or fill in our form below and we’ll be in touch shortly.