We talk often about relocation buyers, the process of moving from a different part of the country, finding a new community and ultimately a new home. Barrington is not the final destination of all buyers, we have relocation sellers too. So what can you expect from us if you hire Corinne to sell your Barrington home so your relocation from Barrington succeeds.
Success in relocating away is often measured emotionally more than financially. It goes without saying our goal is to sell your home for the highest the market will bear but part of our focus extends to the emotional side of a sale. Included in our consultations:
- Keeping the family apart for as little time as possible.
- Understanding your time line and setting calendar goals.
- Dealing with vacant homes if you’ve left and the associated costs you’ll still continue to bear.
- Letting go!
Our experience with relocation sellers come from our real life experiences. It would never be our position to tell you what to do and when, but hopefully you would see our experiences as something you could draw knowledge from to help with your decisions as you go about relocating away from Barrington.
Let’s talk more about how we serve property sellers who are relocating away from Barrington:
Jump Forward To:
Listing your Barrington home for sale.
- Whether your family is still here, you are split apart or have all moved, we’ll take care of explaining the process and using digital technology as needed to get paperwork signed
- Our online advertising is extensive and where we focus much of our marketing efforts.
- Signs, lock boxes, property web sites, photos, virtual tours, all are included.
- Matching buyers with sellers, something we have extensive knowledge and skill at by using phrases that buyers search for using search engines ( Google, Yahoo, Bing ) and writing about those same subjects, just like this post is.
Maintaining your Barrington home for sale.
- Absentee owners is our specialty. We take over if you’ve all left.
- Keeping your property in show condition.
- Checking on utilities, keeping plumbing operative.
- Monitoring for problems.
- Checking your mail, removing trash from the drive.
- Limiting the need for you to return home, even eradicating as best we can.
Maintaining good communication.
- Keeping you informed of showings and feedback.
- Updating you on the market, are you still priced correctly.
- Letting you know of any problems and sending photos as needed.
- Communicating to families apart is not difficult with today’s digital methods.
- Letting you know instantly we have an offer or expected offer.
- Listening to your concerns and offering solutions as we go.
Don’t sweat the little stuff.
- Once your home is sold we don’t leave you standing.
- If your family is still here or half here, you can still expect support to the end.
- If you have left we’ll still be here to keep you informed.
- Helping you let go of the little items standing in the way of success.
- We can be the gate keeper, your keys are safe with us until sale.
- You can call us or email whenever you like.