If you have decided to sell your Barrington home, or perhaps a home in a nearby suburb so you can buy a home in Barrington, one of the first things I’ll do with you is walk through your home with to discuss any glaring problems. One of the most common is floors. Whether it’s tired carpet, outrageous colors, broken tiles, old “yellowed” vinyl, un-moveable stains, or a big water accident, it’s never a good idea to just hope a buyer will inherit your flooring problem with a smile and a bigger check. If they love your property, yes they might buy, but they’ll undoubtedly want to deduct the cost because of those floors. Most likely they will move on to a home where there are no issues. As for previously covered but now bare floors, well that just opens a whole bag of what happened questions.
So what to do? Replace, replace, replace.
Do It Quicker and Cheaper – Ask Us How!
- Real Estate in Barrington can maximize your sale with new flooring products:
- Next-day installation on all in stock products, so we can list tomorrow, not in 6 weeks!
- Wholesale prices for carpet, wood, tile, laminate, rugs, vinyl.
- Appointments within 48 hours.
- 100’s of flooring examples bought to you!
- 12 months no interest credit. Yes that’s right. Consider that you’ll sell faster and can repay the cost from your sale proceeds, limiting your out of pocket up front cost.
I don’t know about you, but when I heard about this Realtor driven program now available, I had to find out more and it sounds like a no brainer solution to problem floors for sellers.
Naturally this only becomes available to you once you become a client, I cannot share information until then. 🙂
I receive absolutely no money for advising you of this service. The only benefit is in making your home more attractive to buyers and ultimately getting a quicker sale; at the same time making the cost a little easier to swallow and very little upfront cost.
Become a client of Corinne Guest with Real Estate in Barrington to find out more.
Call me today 847-363-3686
FYI – If you bought a home with one of those unresolved floors, you qualify too! (As long as you were my client).
This is a service offered to Corinne Guest real estate client’s but you are always recommended to get quotes from multiple outlets before making your decision.