Even though homes in South Barrington are moving slowly, they are nonetheless selling. This 5 bedroom home in Eastings Mere at 11 Eastings way, South Barrington closed today August 7th 2013, and was sold by top South Barrington REALTOR Corinne Guest of Barrington Realty Company.
Here’s what Corinne did for these luxury home sellers:
- Discussed the market and expectations with sellers before listing.
- Had the sellers understand what to expect when competing with several similar luxury homes in South Barrington.
- Attended every single showing, even when prospective buyers wanted to see the house four times.
- Elevated and Aerial Photography to highlight the special waterfront location of the home.
- Presented in person every offer to the sellers, even the verbal ones.
- Discussed every offer and gave the sellers all the up to date data they needed to make an informed decision.
- Helped the sellers understand why low ball offers kept coming.
- Continued with her extensive online marketing until sold for the right price.
Eventually the house sold at 92% of asking price, that’s actually about average for South Barrington this year, 2013 and much better than in the past few years.
No Dual Agency With This South Barrington REALTOR!
Corinne only represented the sellers, they were not comfortable with dual agency. Corinne always explains dual agency in depth to her clients, and once they fully understand it they rarely want it, preferring to have their agent represent only them. It makes for a much more harmonious transaction in Corinne’s eyes.
Contact Corinne, South Barrington Realtor today!
Are you in the market to sell your South Barrington home in 2014? Perhaps you cannot wait until the spring market. There’s nothing wrong with listing your property over the winter months. There are always buyers looking at all times of the year. Call top South Barrington Realtor Corinne guest for an appointment. Your home can be on the market as early as tomorrow.