Homes in Biltmore Country Club North Barrington Illinois
North Barrington Illinois is just one of the Villages that make up the Barrington Illinois area. North Barrington has a land area of 4.39 square miles with about 3000 residents and is home to the Biltmore Country Club which was established in 1926.
Biltmore Homes North Barrington
- Prices $200,000 to $2,000,000
- Sizes 1,500 to 10,000 square feet
- All styles – Colonial, traditional, contemporary, ranches.
- Limited availability of golf course views from homes.
- One third to one half acre lots. A few are larger.
- Age of homes 50 to 70 years. A few newer.
Children attend the following schools:
- North Barrington or Roslyn Elementary Schools
- Prairie or Station Middle Schools
- Barrington High School
What about real estate in The Biltmore Country Club? Small-large-old-new you’ll find it all here. Biltmore homes North Barrington are priced as low as $200,000 and up to $2,000,000.
Biltmore Country Club House
With an 18 hole par 71 course you’ll find narrow fairways, rolling hills, wetlands and meadows among towering trees. Biltmore Country Club offers much more than golf. The new Cabana Club on the beach of Honey Lake, is now open.
There are also walking trails for those that love nature. If you have a wedding coming up consider The Biltmore Country Club for your reception. They also create memorable events for other special occasions as well as golf outings.
Biltmore Country Club
- Established in 1926 it’s the only resort with swimming, tennis, boating, dining and of course golf.
- You can relax on the only beach in town.
- Swim in the lake or pool.
- Dine overlooking Honey Lake.
- Enjoy summer games.
- There’s even a kids camp.
- If golf is your game or you would like to learn, the fabulous 18 hole course open to all ages with several levels of membership.
The Beach and Honey Lake
We represent home buyers in North Barrington. Start your home search today. Call Corinne for a free home buyers consultation: 847-363-3686.