Hunters Farm Fox River Grove is a neighborhood in the Barrington School District Boundaries. Lots here are smaller than the neighboring subdivisions of Barrington and buyers may prefer not to take care of an acre. Hunters Farm offers a great alternative.
View the available homes for sale in Hunters farm below. For descriptions click each picture or view: View more Fox River Grove homes for sale.
Hunters Farm Fox River Grove Highlights:
- Barrington School District 220
- Homes were built in early 2000’s.
- Smaller lot sizes-average 0.40 acres
- 81 Homes and Neighbors
- Largest homes in Fox River Grove-Comparable to Barrington Homes
- 4 and 5 bedroom homes-average size approx 3200 square feet
- 3 and 4 Car Garages
- Children’s Play Area
- Baseball Diamond
- Close To Lake Barrington
- Fox River Grove shops only 1 mile away-Jewel Grocery, Post Office, Ace Hardware, Walgreens, Harris & Chase Banks, McDonalds, Car X, Tuesday Morning and more.
- Close to Good Shepherd Hospital and Doctors Offices
Hunters Farm has a lot of room for families to play. A wide open space can be used for soccer games, flying kites and playing ball. The little kids can play in the playground which is next to the Baseball diamond. If you are looking for Barrington Schools but want to be closer to your neighbors with a smaller lot to care for, consider Hunters Farm Fox River Grove.
The homes for sale are updated daily so it is the most accurate place to find a Hunters Farm Fox River Grove home. When you are ready to work with a Buyer’s Agent, contact Corinne Guest at 847-363-3686.