Inverness On The Pond is located in Inverness Illinois. It’s one of the prettiest neighborhoods in the area. This gated community is home to about 400 resident families. There are lots of ponds and therefore geese, ducks and swans. Situated off Roselle Road opposite the golf course, the security provided by the gated entrance is a welcomed safety feature for residents.
View the available homes for sale in Inverness on The Pond below. You’ll find the majority of homes in the subdivision are single family but there are also a few attached homes. For descriptions click each picture or view: Inverness On The Pond Homes – detailed information. View more Inverness homes for sale.
Inverness On the Pond – Attached Homes
There are a variety of home styles here, most are single family but there are a few town-homes. If you’re looking for ranch homes you’ll find plenty of those in this neighborhood. There are two story homes as welll. The town-homes are available in single story ranch style and two story. You’ll find:
- Homes built in the 1980’s
- Brick or brick front elevations
- 2 and 3 bedrooms
- 2 to 4 bathrooms
- 2 car garages
- Prices from $300,000 to $550,000
- Sizes from 2,000 to 3,500 square feet
- Monthly association fees vary per house, approx $350 per month.
Children go to the following schools:
- Marion Jordan Elementary School
- Walter Sundling Junior High School
- William Fremd High School.
Photos of Inverness On The Pond