Magnolia Pointe is an exclusive development of exceptional architecturally designed luxury single family homes in South Barrington. It is located just off Mundhank Rd, north of Higgins Rd. Magnolia Pointe is a no through subdivision and comprises of Star Lane, Saucer Circle and Blossom Court.
View Homes and Vacant lots For Sale in Magnolia Pointe South Barrington
Homes in Magnolia Pointe South Barrington
- Prices $500,000 (land) to $6,000,000
- Sizes 7,000 to 20,000 square feet
- 1 to 2 acre lots
- 23 homesites, not all developed
- Brick and Stone exteriors
- 5 or 6 bedrooms on second level
- Up to 8 or more bathrooms
- Bridal Staircases
- Second kitchens
- In Law Arrangements
- Full basements, some walkout
- 4 to 9 car garages
- Swimming Pools
- Homes are on private wells and septic systems
- A few waterfront locations
Magnolia Pointe is located close to The Arboretum Shopping Center. I-90 is about 3 minutes away. It is not a gated community but has no through way. There is a gazebo and park area with tennis courts.
- Barbara B Rose Elementary School
- Middle School – Prairie
- Barrington High School
Magnolia Pointe has a very pretty entrance.
The homes for sale are updated daily so it is the most accurate place to find a Magnolia Pointe South Barrington home. When you are ready to work with a Buyer’s Agent, contact Corinne Guest at 847-363-3686.