Wynstone North Barrington is a gated community of 437 homes set around a renowned Jack Nicklaus golf course. Accessible from Route 12, you’ll find luxury and estate homes on 1 or more acres, maintenance free homes and golf villas.
Wynstone Country Club was established in 1989. The 18 hole, 72 par, golf course is surrounded by one of the most prestigious Barrington communities in Lake County Illinois. Residents have the beauty of the impeccable golf course, fairways and greens. Lush landscaping is right outside. In all seasons this coveted area is a beautiful place to call home.
Wynstone Gallery of Homes For Sale
Jump Forward To:
Wynstone Real Estate
- Home Prices $400,000 to $4,000,000
- Size of homes 2,000 to 20,000 square feet
- Styles include Traditional, Contemporary, Georgian, Colonial, Ranches. Most are Masonry and Cedar Exteriors, some EIFS
- Basements include English and Walk-out
- Lot Sizes are typically 1 to 2 acres, a few larger.
- Home built from late 1980’s to today.
Wynstone has a few private neighborhoods.
- The Grove – Heavily wooded village style close to the clubhouse.
- The Falls – At the north end with waterfall, rolling landscape and ponds.
- The Enclave – Single lane road overlooking the practice range.
- The Pointe – French Country Village Style on a lake peninsula.
Street Names for Wynstone:
- N Wynstone Drive
- S Wynstone Drive
- Averill Ct
- Candlewood Drive
- Lakeside Lane
- Lakeside Ct
- Hallbraith Ct
- Arburdour Ct
- Riderwood Rd – Waterfront and Golf Course Location
- Clarington Way
- Castleton Ct – Waterfront and Golf Course Location
- Graystone Lane
- Graystone Ct
- Clubhouse Drive
- Dunhill Lane
- Piermont Drive
- Wynstone Way
- Deverell Drive
- Ketterling Ct
- Haversham Lane
- Coventry Lane
- Hidden Brook Drive – Golf Course Location
- Bexley Ct
- Weybridge Lane
- Kensington Drive – Golf Course Location
- Cross Wicks Ct
- Duxbury Drive – Golf Course Location
- Marbridge Ct
- Hillburn Lane – Golf Course Location
- Hillburn Ct – Golf Course Location
Children living in this neighborhood attend Lake Zurich School District 95 or Barrington School District 220. Location of the property will dictate which of these your children will go. Wynstone straddles the current school boundaries. An easy way for locals to remember is by using the township line.
The homes for sale are updated daily so we are the most accurate place to find a Wynstone North Barrington home. We have listings not found on other websites. When you are ready to work with an experienced Wynstone Buyer’s Agent, contact Corinne Guest at 847-363-3686.