The Coves in South Barrington Illinois is a fabulous subdivision of homes situated around an 85 acre lake as you can see in the photo below. The two lakes in this subdivision are South Lake of The Coves (shown) and Lake of The Coves and they are reservoirs. Home to ducks and geese and other birds there is also an island in the middle. Many of the homes in The Coves have water frontage, so if you are looking for waterfront real estate in Barrington – The Coves has the largest selection of homes around a lake.
The Coves South Barrington Homes
- Prices $550,000 to $3,200,000
- Sizes 2,500 to 10,000 square feet
- Ranch homes, 2 story homes, Contemporary homes
- Luxury homes – many are waterfront
- Brick is a common exterior product
- 3 to 6 bedrooms
- 2 to 5 full bathrooms plus half bathrooms
- 2 to 4 car garages
- Lot sizes range from 1 to 3 acres.
Street names for The Coves South Barrington Illinois:
- Watergate Drive
- Turning Shore Drive
- Upper Pond Road
- Back Bay Drive
- E Cove
- Butera Lane
- Headwater Cove
Children attend the following schools:
- Barbara B Rose Elementary
- Middle School – Station
- Barrington High School
If you are considering selling your waterfront property in The Coves South Barrington, contact us for an appointment. You can also read our market reports for real estate in South Barrington to get a feel for the current market conditions. We are here to answer any selling questions you may have.