Page Content - Quick Links
This report is to highlight some of the aspects of Barrington IL real estate market in 2016. Averages are a good general measure of what’s going on. Here goes with those averages for the home sales in 2016.
There were 585 single family homes sold and 169 attached homes sold in the area 60010. This includes some outlying areas in Barrington such as parts of Inverness.
Single Family Homes in Barrington IL Sold 2016
- Average market time was 172 days for single family homes
- Our Average list to sale percentage was 95%
- The Average home sold had 4 bedrooms
- Barrington’s Average list price was $617,377
- The Average final list price was $589,667 (Price cuts still common)
- Finally the Average sold price was $559,469
Attached Homes in Barrington IL Sold 2016
- Average market time was 122 days for attached homes
- Our Average list to sale percentage was 96%
- The Average home sold had 2 bedrooms
- Barrington’s Average list price was $262,451
- The Average final list price was $254,005 (Price cuts still common)
- Finally Average sold price was $242,902
Barrington home buyers and sellers can read more information in our market reports.
When will the Barrington IL Real Estate Market Get Started in 2017?
Answer: It already has. With enquiries slow in November and December I am already answering questions from future buyer clients. The Holidays may slow things down and we are used to that, but the weather does not deter the hardy. Activity will increase over the next month. If you are thinking of selling in 2017 don’t wait too long to list your home.