It’s a sign of the times and while many Realtors in Barrington might not yet have embraced digital signing, we have and it’s bringing us business and helps with local business too.
The days of driving all over town and often beyond to get signatures and initials has changed. Fax machines helped for a while but most consumers don’t have their own number or machine. Email helped by scanning documents and emailing them for signatures but the return of those documents could be a problem if the recipient does not also have a scanner, so it was time to get back in the car and go and fetch the document. Not only is this a time consuming process but by the time we are done sending documents back and forth that are faxed and scanned, they become almost illegible.
Digital Signing Makes Absentee Sales Much Easier for Realtors in Barrington but it helps locally too when changes to contracts are needed. We may all love coffee and want to go to Starbucks but not to keep signing changes over and over. Let’s look at why we use Docusign with our clients everyday.
- Absentee Owners Can List Homes With Us without Ever Needed To Come To Town. Agreeements are completed and signed digitally using Docusign, the leader in digital signing, it’s instant. We need keys of course but you can mail those.
- Absentee owners can sign offers to purchase contracts using digital signing. You are immediately under contract!
- Buyers or sellers as close as Chicago find Docusign a much better option than driving back and forth. It may only be an hour away but that’s a two hour round trip. Time, gas, scheduling, it’s no a whole lot better than being an absentee owner. Digital signing overcomes this and again it’s so easy and so quick.
- Even for local buyers and sellers, once a verbal discussion has agreed terms, sending a contract or change request digitally, is the fastest and easiest way for all to get the initials.
- We even use it to get documents signed that are related to our company business.
- Your digitally signed contracts can be emailed direct to attorneys and loan officers without ever printing them!
- Digital signing can be done on your smartphone or tablet too!
- By signing digitally you now have an instant copy of everything you have signed for your records and it will be stored for you by Docusign or you can download a pdf file for saving
Digital signing is not a thing of the future, it is here now and we love it! If you are not in town and curious about how all this contract signing is going to be achieved, don’t worry, these Barrington Realtors embrace digital signing, all we need from you is one simple thing, your email address.
In the interests of full disclosure, we respect your privacy and will never share your email address with anyone, unless of course you instruct us to do so and that would only be with your loan officer or attorney.