Page Content - Quick Links
Many buyers want to look at homes by Barrington school name. Often you already have children in a school and you do not want to change. This provides stability for your kids and they like not having to go through a re-friending period or learning new teachers and school layout.Moving schools can be very disruptive to students of all ages.
I have tried to make it easier for you to search and have set up this page for homes by Barrington school name. Whilst not 100% accurate it’s a good start. Before buying any home, if the school of attendance is critical, DO NOT take a listing as gospel. Our MLS sheets are not guaranteed. Call the district office (scroll down for phone number), and have them verify that the home is in their boundaries. You should also ask about any upcoming boundary changes. These are not frequent but they do occur.
Homes by Barrington School Name – Elementary Schools
- Roslyn Elementary – Roslyn Rd, Barrington – View Homes
- North Barrington Elementary – Route 59, North Barrington – View Homes
- Hough Street Elementary – Hough Street, Barrington – View Homes
- Grove Road Elementary – Grove Ave, Barrington – View Homes
- Countryside Elementary – Lake/Cook Road Barrington Hills – View Homes
- Barbara B Rose Elementary – View Homes
- Arnett C Lines Elementary – View Homes
Contact details for Barrington CUSD 220
310 E. James St. Barrington, IL 60010 (847) 381-6300
Always check boundaries with the district office when buying a home in Barrington, they are the only people that can give you the definitive truth.
Barrington homes in other school district boundaries.
There are homes for sale in the 60010 zip code and Barrington area that attend other school districts. These include: Palatine, Lake Zurich, Algonquin and Wauconda. They are the homes that are on the edge of the zip area and overlap by district. Conversely there are homes outside 60010 zip code that do attend Barrington schools: i.e. Inverness, Fox River Grove and Carpentersville.