Fox Point Barrington is a subdivision close to the village and remains popular with buyers. The subdivision is located off Main Street, about a half mile east of the center of Barrington.
Homes here were built in the late 1960’s and early 1970’s and with trees and shrubs planted that long ago the landscaping is very well established. There is a homeowners clubhouse with pool, pond, park and the lake. Several yearly events are always enjoyed by the residents.
Gallery Of Available Homes For Sale in Fox Point Barrington
Features of Homes in Fox Point Barrington
- Prices $400,000 to $800,000
- 4 bedrooms, 2 or 3 bathrooms
- Split level, 2 story and ranch homes
- Quarter to half acre lots
- Established gardens with lush landscaping
- Walking distance to elementary and middle schools
- 2 minutes to the village by car or a pleasant 10-15 minute walk
- 2 to 3 car garages
Schools for Fox Point Barrington are:
- Arnett C Lines Elementary School
- Barrington Station Middle School
- Barrington High School
Note: Both elementary and middle schools are within walking distance.