Weatherstone townhomes is a subdivision in Inverness located on the corner of Barrington Rd and Dundee Rd. Built by Dartmoor Homes in the early 2000’s the townhomes offer up to 3,900 square feet of luxury living space.
If you have a big single family home in Inverness or South Barrington and are ready to downsize, these are the perfect choice. You won’t compromise too much space, there’s still plenty of living space and the family can visit without you all feeling too cramped. Townhomes of this size are unique to the area, take a look at Weatherstone Inverness today.
Gallery of Weatherstone Townhomes For Sale
Features and Benefits of This Subdivision
- HOA covers common insurance, lawn care, scavenger, snow removal.
- Close to Barrington Village for shopping.
- Close to Barrington Metra station.
- Barrington Schools
- Brick and Cedar exteriors.
- 3 and 4 bedroom homes.
- 2.5 to 3.5 bathrooms.
- 2 car garages.
- Property rentals appear to be allowed as several have rented since being built.
- Dartmoor Homes wisely built no homes backing up to the 2 main roads.
- Well landscaped neighborhood.
- Weatherstone backs to Braymore Hills and Hillshire Estates
- Stone Canyon Circle
- Bridgestone Ct
- Fieldstone Ct