Biltmore North Barrington is just one of the Villages that make up the Barrington Illinois area and it shares the zip code of 60010 with its sister villages. North Barrington has a land area of 4.39 square miles with about 3000 residents and is also home to the Biltmore Country Club which was established in 1926.
Why Do People Live in Biltmore?
No cookie cutter homes in this neighborhood! Buyer’s can find an eclectic assortment of home styles and sizes and be right next to the golf course or Honey Lake. Join the club and go swimming in the lake or pool, play on the beach, play tennis and of course golf. There’s plenty of places to walk including the nature trails, or just take in the views and watch birds and wildlife. Lot sizes vary from a quarter acre to over 1 acre.
Gallery of Available Homes in Biltmore North Barrington.
What Are Biltmore North Barrington Homes Like?
- Prices $200,000 to $2,000,000
- Sizes 1,500 to 10,000 square feet
- All styles – Colonial, Traditional, Contemporary, English Country, Ranches.
- Limited availability of golf course views from homes.
- Limited water views
- Age of homes 50 to 70 years. A few new builds.
What Schools Do Biltmore Students Attend?
- North Barrington Elementary School
- Prairie Middle Schools
- Barrington High School
Please always confirm school boundaries with district office.
Let Me Help You Find a Home in Biltmore.
Below is a complete list of the homes currently available in Biltmore. For further assistance or to start your home search, call Corinne Guest, Barrington Realty Company at (847) 363-3686.
With an 18 hole par 71 course you’ll find narrow fairways, rolling hills, wetlands and meadows among towering trees. Biltmore Country Club offers much more than golf. The new Cabana Club on the beach of Honey Lake, is now open.
There are also walking trails for those that love nature. If you have a wedding coming up consider The Biltmore Country Club for your reception. They also create memorable events for other special occasions as well as golf outings.
- Established in 1926 it’s the only resort with swimming, tennis, boating, dining and of course golf.
- You can relax on the only beach in town.
- Swim in the lake or pool.
- Dine overlooking Honey Lake.
- Enjoy summer games.
- There’s even a kids camp.
- If golf is your game or you would like to learn, the fabulous 18 hole course open to all ages with several levels of membership.
The Beach and Honey Lake
North Barrington has maintained a country suburban atmosphere. With plenty of forested areas, golf courses, lakes and ponds and very little expansion available, the village is sought after by buyers looking for the country character offered here. Biltmore is just one of our well known North Barrington neighborhoods.