The newest neighborhood for horse lovers is Old Barrington Estates in North Barrington. This new homes neighborhood is located between Old Barrington Road and W Scott Road on the west side of Route 59, adjacent to the Old Barrington Farm which is now a world class equestrian center.
Old Barrington Estates Homes & Lots Gallery
More About Old Barrington Estates, North Barrington
There are 7 country estates with luxury manor style homes to be built; at time of writing 2 have already been sold. Access to this premium equestrian location is from Old Barrington Road and as you enter down tree lined Devon Ave you’ll appreciate the escape to the country with wildlife, ponds, prairie grasses and horses grazing at your neighbors estate and in the Equestrian Facility.
Homes at Old Barrington Estates
- There will only be 7 estates and the lot sizes range from 4 to 9 acres.
- Site plan extends to 60 rolling acres of property.
- Entire property has a trail surrounding the 60 acres for walking and enjoying this country location.
- Residents have access to the Equestrian Center at Old Barrington Estates.
- Neighboring residents in North Barrington and Unincorporated Barrington are also on Horse Zoned 5+ acre properties.
- Old Barrington Estates properties are zoned for horses.
- Build your own barn/stables or rent a deluxe stall at the equestrian center.
- Use indoor and outdoor arenas at Equestrian Center.
- On site builder are Pinnacle Homes. Choose from their designs or have them custom design your own dream home.
- Buy a lot and use your own architect and builder for a truly custom manor home.
- Their are neighborhood conditions to guide you and your architect in design and build.
- Custom package deals start at $1,695,000 and vacant lots start at $500,000.
- Existing Designs at Old Barrington Estates:
- The Bromont with 5,097 sq ft of living space for $1,695,000.
- The Chantilly with 7,350 sq ft of living space for $2,349,000. (Built and available at time of publishing.)
- The Lexington with 8,723 sq ft of living space for $Ask.
- Some of the available features include:
- Superior design and quality
- 5 or 6 bedrooms, 6+ bathrooms.
- Library/Study/Wine Cellars.
- 9 & 10 Foot Ceilings.
- Custom Mill-work.
- Elegant Kitchens with Islands.
- Commercial Grade Kitchen Appliances.
- Solid Interior Doors.
- Alarm Systems.
- Quality Hardwood Floors and Deluxe Carpeting.
- Custom Closet Organizers.
- Wrought Iron Balusters.
- Solid Mahogany Front Doors.
- 4 Car Garages.
- Solid Wood Carriage Style Garage Doors.
- So much more.
If you are looking for luxury homes in a country setting that are also zoned for horses, consider Old Barrington Estates in North Barrington. Contact Corinne Guest at 847-363-3686.