Hidden Lakes South Barrington is a gated subdivision of luxury single family homes. Located off Bartlett Rd, south of Algonquin Rd, close to Route 59, the location is just 5 minutes from I-90 and about 7 minutes to Barrington Metra train station for commuters.
Homes in this subdivision were built between 2001 and 2014 by builder Joe Elias and his company Vintage Elegant Family Estates. There are a few homes and lots available for sale. See below for the property galleries for available homes, and lots which are just above or below an acre in size. There’s still time to build your dream home in this special subdivision.
Tucked away at the top pf South Barrington yet close enough to major transport via Barrington’s Metra station 10 minutes north or I-90 10 minutes south to commute to Rockford or Chicago. Shopping at The Arboretum South Barrington where you’ll find plenty of restaurants. Big Box stores nearby in Schaumburg just 10 minutes away.
Alternate homes now available on a smaller scale in The Village Enclave subdivision.
Hidden Lakes South Barrington Homes For Sale
Features of Hidden Lakes South Barrington
Hidden Lakes South Barrington offers the top tier of luxury homes in these expansive single family homes. Features of Hidden Lakes subdivision include:
- Gated Community
- European flair in design both exterior and interior.
- Maintenance Free – Even your yard is maintained for you as well as all common areas.
- Ponds and lighted fountains.
- 3.6 mile private walking path – good for kids bikes, dogs, roller blading.
- Private tennis court
- Prices $1.5 to $6 Million
- 4 to 7 bedroom homes
- Variable HOA Fee
- Square feet 6,000 to 25,000
- Street names are: Brooke Lane, Elle Ct, Kayleigh Ct
- Students attend these schools: Barbara Rose Elementary, Barrington Prairie Station and Barrington High School.