Hidden Lakes South Barrington is a gated subdivision of luxury single family homes. Located off Bartlett Rd, south of Algonquin Rd, close to Route 59, the location is just 5 minutes from I-90 and about 7 minutes to Barrington Metra train station for commuters.
Homes in this subdivision were built between 2001 and 2014 by builder Joe Elias and his company Vintage Elegant Family Estates. There are a few homes and lots available for sale. See below for the property galleries for available homes, and lots which are just above or below an acre in size. Still time to build your dream luxury estate homes in this special subdivision.
Quick Home Search
Hidden Lakes South Barrington Gallery of Homes
Hidden Lakes South Barrington Gallery of Vacant Lots
Features of Hidden Lakes Subdivision
Hidden Lakes South Barrington offers the top tier of luxury homes in these expansive single family homes. Features of Hidden Lakes subdivision include:
- Gated Community
- European flair in design both exterior and interior.
- Maintenance Free – Even your yard is maintained for you as well as all common areas.
- Ponds and lighted fountains.
- 3.6 mile private walking path – good for kids bikes, dogs, roller blading.
- Private tennis court
- Prices $1.5 to $6 Million
- 4 to 7 bedroom homes
- Variable HOA Fee
- Square feet 6,000 to 25,000
- Street names are: Brooke Lane, Elle Ct, Kayleigh Ct
- Students attend these schools: Barbara Rose Elementary, Barrington Prairie Station and Barrington High School.