Wynstone North Barrington homes sold in the first half of 2017. The sales price range was $550,000 to $2,160,000. The median sale was priced at $900,000. The homes sold at $550,000 and the next priced sale at $600,000 were both foreclosures.
With 13 sales in Wynstone so far this year, the market for Wynstone appears to be more active after taking quite a few years to recover. Prices are still depressed by comparison to before the market crashed but realistic sellers are now able to achieve a sale.
Wynstone North Barrington Market Conditions
With 13 sales we can look at some averages to see what buyers and sellers should expect in Wynstone North Barrington.
- The average marketing time, from listing to contract was 315 days. That’s 10 months, so sales are not fast. Sellers should expect this when listing Wynstone homes, buyers should not think there’s something wrong because of long market times.
- The average sales price was $1,082,862.
- The average home sold at 91% of asking price. That’s a little below the average for North Barrington which was 93%.
- The majority of the 13 sales are homes with 5 bedrooms. (10 in total)
Current inventory of Wynstone homes.
- Available Wynstone North Barrington homes for sale today = 33 with an average list price of $1,449,709
- Average current marketing time for these homes is 379 days.
- 20 of these homes have 5 bedrooms and the average price of those is $1,823,500
- There is usually one or two duplexes for sale in Wynstone North Barrington, view below in the gallery.
Gallery of Wynstone North Barrington Homes
Let Me Help You Find a Home in Wynstone North Barrington.
For further assistance or to start your home purchase, call Corinne Guest, Barrington Realty Company at (847) 363-3686. Or fill in our form below.